Monday, October 8, 2012
Thing 12!
The two tools i chose for Thing 12 were Google Calender and Picasa Web Albums. Even though I do not have a smartphone I do have a tablet so I thought it was really cool that I could link my Google Calender to this. I carry my tablet everywhere so having my calender right at my fingertips always helps with a busy schedule like mine! I think this is a great app for both personal and school use because you can have a personal calender along with a calender that you use for lesson plans and assignments. The other app I researched was Picasa which is an awesome app for personal use but I am not sure how I would use it in the classroom. I created an account and I do believe it is public (have to figure out how to make privite!) and it uploaded all the images I have on my blog and then gives me the option to upload any other pictures I want. Then it lets you edit your own pictues which i think is so much fun. I am going to continue to use this website in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment