Monday, October 8, 2012

Thing #4

I think that commenting helps create a sense of community and interaction becuase if we didnt comment on each others it would almost feel like no body really cared about what we thought and our opinions. When someone comments it gives you a sense of securtiy knowing that someone feels the same way you did, or they didnt feel the same way and why they didn't. One of the points that I learned from the 10 Techniques to Get More Comments on Your Blog was to interact with comments left, which seems to be a duhh kind of statement but it really lets your readers know that you are interested in what they are saying. Another point I learned from the How to comment like a king (or queen!) link was to draw attention to your own blog, it's a great way to get people come visit your blog and maybe even become a follower.

To be completely honest I do not have a specific reason why I choose the blogs I did other than the reason they just kind of stuck out to me. The blogs I commmented on were

1. Lacear
2. Kayla Crouch
3. Sarah Clark
4. Mary Donahue
5.Jessica Shaw
6. Derek Cooke
7. Alana Mclory

All the comments I left were me agreeing or adding on to what the person had already said in the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment