Monday, October 8, 2012

Thing #10

I never knew that google had so many different little links with it! I really like the newsreader because I can filter the news I want to recieve. I will defenitely use this in my personal life but I also think it might be something good to use in the classroom. Maybe once a week pull up a national story to keep your students in the know with what is going on around the country. The feed that I subscribed to for my personal use were sports feeds like  ESPN and then a few education feeds such as the U.S. Department of Education.

1 comment:

  1. Newsreader is a great thing! In one of my history classes we would read a national or world story each week and write a report of it. I really enjoyed this because I knew what major events had occured during that week; it also made me feel so mature going home and talking to my parents about this event.

    ReplyDelete