Monday, October 8, 2012

Thing #8




I loved this tool I think it is really cool and could be really cool to use with you class room. However I did have a few problems getting this picture from the website to my blog! This is one of my own pictures of the basketball teams before a game so I thought that was cool you could really personalize it! I also tried to make a Spell with Flickr but I couldn't figure out how to transfer that without it going vertical. I will use the mashups in my personal life for sure I think its a very creative way to hold on to memories! I think you can also use these in the classroom because you have images that relate to what you are doing in class at that time!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome I picked the puzzle one aswell. I thought it couldn't be very useful in the school setting but after seeing what you have done I believe there are some things you can do. This is a great way to share school spirit and make kids feel more involved.

    ReplyDelete